Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

Today in 2009, scientists all over the world contemplate the disappearance and shortage of the little shit heads we like to call bees. Sure we all hate them, they hover over our food, drown in our drinks and force us into seriously embarrassing moments as we run, swat and squeal in public when they fly into our faces. However, I have made a seriously shocking discovery as today I reached into my purse to grab something to relieve my chapped lips and pulled out my Burts Bees Lip Balm.

Then it comes to me!

Of COURSE the world is experiencing a shortage of bees when this so called Burt is using all of them in his products! What a inhumane and selfish man Burt is. However, I will step out of the crowd to stand up for the rights of nature. I will be writing a strongly worded letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment